SEAWEED & COFFEE BODY SCRUB - Moves Cellulite & Hydrates
What is it?
In the shower scrub, that will clean, stimulate & move cellulite, repairing your skin naturally. Clean skin care to clean your skin with care
The 1st Hero ingredient is our local sustainable whole seaweed in granules, with the silica from the seaweed feeding the collagen in your skin which will strengthen the "Glue".
Local roasted coffee stimulating cellulite to help move it through your system & also removes dead skin cells.
I also blend in an infusion of our Regenerative farmed Certified organic herbs to regenerate your skin. Packed full of extremely alive ingredients that are truly active with minerals & antioxidants.
Routine for Night or Day time
- Scrub in the shower
- Wet your whole body & turn the water off
- Using a pea size amount
- Using circular motions scrub your whole body avoiding your face
- Use our scrub cleanser for your face and revitalise with our seaweed mask
- Wash off
- Moisture with our award winning seaweed hand & body cream all over to strengthen and feed your collagen
- If we don't remove our dead skin cells, our moisturiser will not soak in.
- Cleaning with herbs and oils hydrates, not stripping
- Tightens without drying
Active All natural Ingredients
AKA the Hero's of our Clean skin care
We use ionized rain water, caught in a food grade stainless steel tank. We ionize the water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly acidic.
- I infuse our Regenerative grown Certified organic Herbs of ionised water - Elder flower, Chamomile & Dandelion
- Blended with Certified Organic Coconut oil, Lemon Myrtle hydrosol
- Sustainable local Honey & Beeswax Seaweed Granules & Coffee
- Certified Organic Essential oils Lemon myrtle
- At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base not buy it in - to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it.
No green washing
Need more information
Aqua (Water), We use ionised rain water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly Acid. Glycerin - Certified Organic Glycerine, derived from Flaxseeds, Palm Free. - ACO 10282P.
Certified organic herbs certification 19060 of Calendula - officinalis, Chamomile - Matricaria recutita, Elder flowers - Sambuccus nigra, Dandelion - Taraxacum officinalis.Certified organic Lemon myrtle hydrosol - Backhousia citriodoraCertified organic Orange hydrosol - Citrus sinensisLocal low heated Honey - cera alba & Beeswax Certified organic Red mandarin essential oil - Citrus Reticulata Rosso. lemon myrtle Essential oil Backhousia Citriodora , Local seaweed - Goldern Kelp, Local roasted coffee - Coffea arabica Emulsifying wax - is derived from plant-based alcohols and sugars, Cetyl and stearyl alcohol both come from the natural fatty acids found in coconut oil. Certified organic Sweet almond oil - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Preservatives - Styrax Benzoin Gum - dried out gum from the Styrax Benzoin tree. Parfum - Australian certified organic approved trade marked ingredient made from a vegetable based preservative with a Vanilla and Almond aroma used to preserve cosmetic formulations, providing good product stability and resistance to microbial contamination. Being a natural preservative it also accommodates to consumer demands for naturally derived cosmetic ingredients and preservative free products.