SEAWEED HAND & BODY CREAM - Feeding your collagen
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.
We Just won 1st place for our seaweed hand & body cream
What is it?
This is my most successful cream I have formulated in my 15years that is specifically for antibacterial, nourishing & the best hydrating cream for your whole body, from the neck down.
I have packed this cream full of collagen food, the hero is my Seaweed Tincture I make from local Seaweed I buy from our marine Biologist, Jo Lane. Locally harvested whole Seaweed Kelp. I ferment the whole Seaweed in Apple cider vinegar for 6 months than put it under a hydraulic press.
What i am chasing is the silica that feeds the collagen in the skin helping to calm and strengthen the skin.
Our Seaweed Apple Cider Vinegar Cream is very strong and concentrated—you only need a little.
I also blend in an infusion of our Regenerative farmed Certified organic herbs to regenerate your skin. Packed full of extremely alive ingredients that are truly active with minerals & antioxidants.
Day time Routine
- Apply as often as you need on your hands
- Especially if you are sanitising constantly
Night time routine to feed the collagen in your skin
- After scrubbing your skin to rid of the days dead skin cells in the shower with our coffee and seaweed body scrub
- Soak in a bath with our seaweed face mask
- Towel dry your body and apply the seaweed cream from your neck down.
Why Use a cream?
- So the dry flaky skin you see on your arms and legs are lifting skin cells
- The reason why they lift is because the collagen "glue" that keeps all the skin cells flat has been compromised "dried out"
- What we need to do is feed the collagen to keep your skin looking hydrated, smooth and firm.
- Seaweed has the magical silica that feeds collagen helping it grow and repair your dry skin.
Active All natural Ingredients
AKA the Hero's of our Clean skin care
We use ionized rain water, caught in a food grade stainless steel tank. We ionize the water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly acidic.
- I infuse our Regenerative grown Certified organic Herbs of Chamomile, Calendula, Chickweed, Nettle and Plantain.
- Blended with Certified Organic Black tea, Hypericum, Aloe Vera Gel, Calendula oil & Coconut oil,
- Sustainable local Seaweed, Honey & Lavender essential oil
- Certified Organic Essential oil of Peppermint
- Apple cider vinegar
- At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base not buy it in - to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it.
Australian made True eco sustainable skin care Est 2008
No green washing