What is it?
Worldly & wise sounds so much better than Mature & Dry skin care :)
After 15 years of formulating skin care i have found these 3 products work really well together. I have tweaked the recipes with constant feed back from years of face to face public markets as i have developed & grown.
At 51 I use this routine every day and have found my skin has absorbed the serum and night cream so much better after scrubbing my face in the shower. I have ditched the day cream in my routine and have replaced it with the night cream in the morning.
At 40 i developed rosacea, this system has calmed my angry skin down and leaves my skin smooth, hydrated and youthful.
- Scrub in the shower - to remove dead skin cells so the moisturiser soaks in & doesn't end up on the pillow.
- The jojoba wax beads are also strong enough to take off your makeup & sunscreen.
- The beautiful thing is that the wax beads melt and moisturise
- Yes every day, do scrub, in the old days we used nut shells & sand, far to harsh, but these little beauties are very gentle.
- TIP - Don't go at it like a wood sculpture, nice and easy, gently.
Step 3 - Night cream
- After a shower, pat dry your face so there is still moisture there
- The stainless steel ball acts like the face rollers you see, designed to gently massage the face and stimulate the lymphatic system to decrease puffiness, ease tension and stimulate blood flow.
- Roll under your eyes, above your lip and under your neck, or just roll it all over, your choice xx
- Never rub it in, let it soak in
Tip - I do my hair, pop my PJ's on and by than its all soaked in
- Once the serum has soaked in I apply my nourishing night cream
- This is super duper important, lightly spread the nourishing night cream
- Never rub it in
- Allow the nourishing night cream to melt into your skin
- TIP- Use a silk pillow to as not to absorb your cream like cotton material does.
TIP- I use my Night cream during the day as well, I am 50 and need a little help
Why Use a skin care routine for mature skin?
Research shows a considerable depletion in our production of Sebum Oil at age 40. This routine is packed full of oils that best represent our Sebum Oil.
We replace it with natural elements such as Vitamin E, Macadamia-, Jojoba-, and Olive oil that match the required components.
Olive oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which reduces inflammation, swelling, and redness. It may avert or heal the resulting damage. Our certified organic olive oil also acts as an antioxidant that may inhibit premature ageing.
Vitamin E makes up 80% of our natural sebum oil.
Australian made True eco sustainable skin care Est 2008
No green washing