CALENDULA OINTMENT For dry small patches
What is CALENDULA OINTMENT?
Routine for night time
- Best applied at night after a shower to clean skin
- Heels - Dry cracked heels, apply & pop a sock on
- Hands & Fingers - Dry cracked fingers, apply, and pop gloves over the top.
- Baby's bottoms - Apply liberally at night for a really good barrier.
Routine for Day time
- Lips - Apply frequently to dry cracked lips.
- Heels & feet - Best to apply our foot cream as it is an apply and go cream that soaks in well.
- Hands - apply after every hand wash, just a little though, and apply our Gardeners hand cream for a quick soak in treatment
- Baby's bottoms apply at every change to create a barrier
- And any little Knick or scratch to keep hydrated.
Key Players in our Eco Sustainable Skincare solutions that work
Made with renewable solar energy, Regeneratively-grown Herbs from our Certified-organic Permaculture farm, and rainwater collected in a stainless-steel food-grade tank, we craft our skin care recipes from the ground up. Our ingredients are never compromised.
Our ionization process adjusts the pH level to slightly acidic, which is optimal for supporting skin health.
From the mountains of the Far South coast, NSW.
No greenwashing here
See our full list of ingredients below.
Olive oil - Olea europaea, cold pressed, Olive Extra Virgin Certified Organic Vegetable Oil - ACO 10282P
Calendula flowers- officinalis - Certified organic - AS 6000-2015: Organic and Biodynamic Products - Saarinen Organics - Certificate No. 20055
Beeswax - Beeswax Australian Unrefined Certified Organic - ACO 10282P
Our cream bases
At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it. Also I formulate each individual product in accordance to the consistency of the natural ingredients. No batch is exactly the same so there may be variants in color, texture, consistency and smell - that's the nature of natural ingredients
Many products contain active ingredients combined with a cream base purchased somewhere else.