INSECT REPELLENT - For mozzies
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.
What is it?
Repel & shield from mozzie invasions. Our Insect repellent, little goes a long way. All you need to do is pop a little on your heat points, rub to activate and keep those pesky mozzies away.
To repel Mozzies, what a journey. We’ve been making this Insect Repellent using ingredients from nature for over 10 years, perfecting our recipe. Having confidence in our products is paramount to us and is reflected in positive feedback from our customers.
- Apply directly to your heat points—behind your ears, wrists, the backs of your knees, and your ankles.
- Depending on how active you are, you may like to reapply after several hours.
- The reason for this is that essential oils evaporate and emit their fragrance from the body’s heat points, which is what gives you the protection
Why Use a cream?
- In creams the essential oils are suspended to give a good dispersal through the whole product.
- Sprays there has to be a chemical in them to disperse and suspend the essential oils
Active All natural Ingredients
AKA the Hero's of our Clean skin care
We use ionized rain water, caught in a food grade stainless steel tank. We ionize the water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly acidic.
- I infuse our Regenerative grown Certified organic Herbs of Calendula, Chamomile.
- Blended with Certified Organic Olive oil
- Sustainable local Lavender essential oil
- Certified Organic Essential oils Citronella, Tea Tree,
- At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base not buy it in - to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it.
- Click here for a full List including the base we make from scratch
Australian made True eco sustainable skin care Est 2008
No green washing
You may also like
Need more information
Rainwater infusion of Saarinen Organics permaculture-grown fresh herbs. Certified organic Aloe Vera gel. A blend of certified organic oils (that best represent our sebum oil) including—Macadamia Nut, Jojoba, Olive concentrate, and Vitamin E.
Ionised Rainwater infusion of Saarinen Organics permaculture-grown herbs of Nettle, Calendula and Chamomile. Certified Organic oils, Macadamia Nut, Jojoba, Olive concentrate, Vitamin E, Wheat Germ and Sweet Almond oil, with refined Coconut Oil as Emulsifying wax. Vegetable Glycerine, Tincture of Benzoin (Tree bark) Local low-heated honey and Lavender essential oil sourced from the Bega Valley.