PIMPLE DAY TREATMENT - To dry pesky pimples out
What is it?
Fantastic for keeping in your bag and popping a little on to help rid pesky pimples during the day.
Also with an antibacterial element to keep infections at bay.
This is a gentle pimple treatment with no harsh chemicals, this will not burn you pores open unlike chemical products.
Day time Routine
- Squirt a little in the palm of your hand
- with your finger dab a little onto the pimple to dry it out
Night time routine
- Squirt some onto a makeup pad remover
- sit it on the pimple after a shower to help speed up the drying process
Full Pimple regime
- Tone your face before you hop in the shower—to remove the day’s dirt and oil—by soaking a makeup remover pad and wiping all over your cool face, as when you hop in the shower all that goop on your face will be sucked into the pores and compound the problem if you don’t clean it all off first.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub Cleanser to clean out the pores.
- Tone after a shower to disinfect and close the pores.
- Always look out for under your eyes as a lot of work is done here and often neglected. I recommend our Serum
- Wait 20 minutes for your own oil to return, only moisturise with a very light Day cream where you feel dry, never moisturise on top of pimples.
- Apply the Pimple day treatment during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
Why Use a Pimple treatment?
- Pimples are infections
- we want to clean them not squeeze them
Active All natural Ingredients
AKA the Hero's of our Clean skin care
We use ionized rain water, caught in a food grade stainless steel tank. We ionize the water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly acidic.
- I infuse our Regenerative grown Certified organic Herbs of Borage, Lavender, Elder flower, Dandelion leaf
- Blended with Certified Organic Rosewater and witch hazel.
- Sustainable local Lavender essential oil
- Certified Organic Essential oils Patchouli
- At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base not buy it in - to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it
No green washing