HYPERICUM CREAM Itchy skin & scalp
What is it?
Our Itchy skin care solutions cream - Hypericum - is a natural alternative to cortisone cream, acting as a local numbing agent to stop the itch in its tracks. This is close to my heart for my Daughter was born with Eczema and tore herself apart, I have many DIY recipes below that you can do at home.
"We have had huge success with our Hypericum Cream over 15 years of making it"
It takes me 6 months to make the Hypericum Tincture fermented in Apple cider vinegar, I then put it under a hydraulic press to get all the goodness out.
Fatty oils I add will rebuild the “glue” in the skin's top Epidermis, deeply hydrating the dry loose skin cells with the coconut wax creating a barrier on the skin.
The essential oils are antibacterial to help keep infections on the broken skin at bay.
I also blend in an infusion of our Regenerative farmed Certified organic herbs to regenerate your hands. Packed full of extremely alive ingredients that are truly active with minerals & antioxidants.
BUNDLE & SAVE with our itchy skin solution kit
Interesting fact - The most common cause complaint of itchy skin is Eczema, though interestingly enough it is the bodies reaction to eczema that causes the itch. Our white blood cells “workers” are delivered by a histamine that will eat the fats in the upper layer of the skin hence breaking the skin up causing dry skin that itches.
Day time routine
- Apply to the body, avoiding the genitals, internal & face.
- Everyone is different so some may have to apply it up to 4 times an hour before they are good to go for the day and others are good to go after one application.
Night time routine
- Body - After a shower apply the Hypericum cream
- Try not to have a hot shower or scrub your skin with anything too abrasive, oats are good to scrub with
- Pat dry and apply to itchy areas
- Scalp - Wash just the ends trying to avoid the scalp, condition the ends only.
- Towel dry and part the hair, pump the cream onto the scalp and massage in
- Comb the excess through the hair, leave in as a hair conditioning treatment
Why use a cream?
- First is we need to find the cause of it & that will be the cure.
- Use topical applications to put the “glue” back into the skin through fat hydration.
- Antibacterial to keep bacteria from entering and herbs to sooth and cool.
Active All natural Ingredients
AKA the Hero's of our Clean skin care
We use ionized rain water, caught in a food grade stainless steel tank. We ionize the water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly acidic.
- I infuse our Regenerative grown Certified organic Herbs of Calendula, Chamomile, Blue mellow, Yellow dock & Hypericum
- Blended with Certified Organic Caster, Apricot, Coconut. Hypericum. Evening Primrose and Sesame seed oils.
- Apple cider vinegar tincture of Hypericum,
- Sustainable local low heated Honey and Lavender essential oil
- Certified Organic Essential oils Eucalyptus and T-tree
- At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base not buy it in - to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it.
Need more information
Aqua (Water), We use ionised rain water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly Acid. Glycerin - Certified Organic Glycerine, derived from Flaxseeds, Palm Free. - ACO 10282P.
Certified organic herbs certification 19060 of Yellow Dock root -Rumex crispus , blue Mallow - Malva sylvestris, Comfrey root - Symphytum officinale, Calendula - officinalis Chamomile- Matricaria chamomilla
Hypericum Tincture - Applecider vinegar - St Johns wart - Hypericum
Local low heated Honey - cera alba & Beeswax, Certified organic oils of Coconut -Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Caster - Ricinus communis Apricot oil - Prunus Armeniaca Evening Primrose oil -Oenothera Biennis Sesame seed oil - Sesamum indicum
Emulsifying wax - is derived from plant-based alcohols and sugars, Cetyl and stearyl alcohol both come from the natural fatty acids found in coconut oil. Preservatives - Styrax Benzoin Gum - dried out gum from the Styrax Benzoin tree. Parfum - Australian certified organic approved trade marked ingredient made from a vegetable based preservative with a Vanilla and Almond aroma used to preserve cosmetic formulations, providing good product stability and resistance to microbial contamination. Being a natural preservative it also accommodates to consumer demands for naturally derived cosmetic ingredients and preservative free products.
At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it.
Many products contain active ingredients combined with a cream base purchased somewhere else.