COMFREY OINTMENT — Regenerative
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.
What is it?
Our comfrey ointment - Is a good old fashioned ointment that is made for a slow topical absorption, "Slow Skin Care". Keeping the alive active ingredients where you need it & creating a protective barrier.
Comfrey is great for thin dry skin, keeping it well hydrated and stimulating skin cell growth. Perfect for small areas that are dry, scarred, bruised & battered.
Our regenerative farmed Certified organic comfrey, to regenerate your skin, with alive ingredients that are truly active with minerals & antioxidants like local beeswax & certified organic olive oil.
How to tips
- It is so important using comfrey to make sure your wounds are clean.
- Apply after a shower
Why Use an ointment?
- Ointments are a very old remedy made from medicinal herbs dating way back to Antient Egypt.
- They are super thick though absorbent
- They do take a while to soak in because they need to stay topical on the area you need to treat
- Read this article if you like on Ointments
Active All natural Ingredients, AKA the Hero's of our Clean skin care
I infusion our Regenerative grown Certified organic Herbs of Comfrey root
Blended with Certified Organic Olive oil &
- Local low heated Beeswax
Australian made True eco sustainable skin care Est 2008
No green washing
Local low heated Beeswax
Certified organic Olive oil
Our regenerative Comfrey root