Soften those Blackheads the old fashioned way with our Steamer.
- Tone YOOR face with our BEYOO Step 1 & 3 Toner
- Add a table spoon of the steamer to a heat proof bowl
- Pour a cup of boiling filtered water over the herbs, allow the herbs to infuse in the water & when the water has changed colour go to next step
- Pop a towel over YOOR head and then direct YOOR face about 20cm from the steaming herbal water (no closer)
- After only a couple of minutes yoor pores will open wide & the steam will soften the blackheads
- Wait for the water have a nice + warm feel to touch
- Scoop up the herbs & scrub those pesky blackheads out of the pores
- Strain the herbs out of the water & use to wash those blackheads away
- Take a look in a close-up mirror & see if you need a little extra help. If YOO see more blackheads use the BEYOO Step 2 Scrub Cleanser in circle motions to deeply clean out any leftovers. Rinse the scrub off with the herbal water
- Finish with the toner to disinfect the pores & close them again
Key Players in our Eco Sustainable Skincare solutions that work
Made with renewable solar energy, Regeneratively-grown Herbs from our Certified-organic Permaculture farm, and rainwater collected in a stainless-steel food-grade tank, we craft our skin care recipes from the ground up. Our ingredients are never compromised.
Our ionization process adjusts the pH level to slightly acidic, which is optimal for supporting skin health.
From the mountains of the Far South coast, NSW.
No greenwashing here
See our full list of ingredients below.
Certified Organic Herbs
- Witch Hazel