HAND & BODY - Our best moisturising body cream
What is it?
Our Hand & Body Moisturising cream for all skin types, AND our best gift choice.
An all-over herbal skin care cream to hydrate and rejuvenate. I have formulated this to be the one for hydrating with oils that will best moisturise all the layers of your body with, Almond, Wheatgerm & Coconut oils. With the Coconut oil solidifying to create a protective layer without the feeling of it being a heavy or greasy, this body cream is designed to soak straight in.
I also add in Rosalina essential oil, wow what a divine smell it has, it is harvested in the northern territory by locals wild harvesting. It has rose notes though it is from the T-tree family with very relaxing qualities - has been said to have antidepressant qualities.
I also blend in an infusion of our Regenerative farmed Certified organic herbs to regenerate your whole body. Packed full of extremely alive ingredients that are truly active with minerals & antioxidants.
Day time Routine
- In the morning I use it on my arms and legs so they look nice and hydrated for the day
- If you have extremely dry skin try our seaweed hand & body cream to hydrate and to serve your skin with a concentrated tincture with the best regenerative qualities we make.
Night time routine
- After scrubbing your dry areas in the shower with our seaweed & coffee body scrub
- Dry yourself well
- Apply the cream all over your body from the neck down
- Do avoid your face, best to use a night or day cream for the skin is different to the body
Why Use a Body cream?
Body creams are designed to stop moisture leaving your skin, or absorb water from elsewhere to keep your skin soft, smooth and hydrated
Active All natural Ingredients, AKA the Hero's of our Clean skin care
We use ionized rain water, caught in a food grade stainless steel tank. We ionize the water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly acidic.
- I infused our Regenerative grown Certified organic Herbs of Echinacea, Calendula and Chamomile.
- Blended with Certified Organic Rosewater, Wheatgerm Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Vegetable
- Sustainable local Lavender essential oil
- Certified Organic Essential oils of Rosalina
- At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base not buy it in - to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it.
Australian made True eco sustainable skin care Est 2008
No green washing
Need more information
Aqua (Water), We use ionised rain water set at the Perfect PH for your skin, which is slightly Acid. Glycerin - Certified Organic Glycerine, derived from Flaxseeds, Palm Free. - ACO 10282P.
Certified organic herbs certification 19060 of Calendula - officinalis Chamomile- Matricaria chamomilla
Certified organic oils of Coconut -Caprylic/Capric Olive oil -
Emulsifying wax - is derived from plant-based alcohols and sugars, Cetyl and stearyl alcohol both come from the natural fatty acids found in coconut oil. Preservatives - Styrax Benzoin Gum - dried out gum from the Styrax Benzoin tree. Parfum - Australian certified organic approved trade marked ingredient made from a vegetable based preservative with a Vanilla and Almond aroma used to preserve cosmetic formulations, providing good product stability and resistance to microbial contamination. Being a natural preservative it also accommodates to consumer demands for naturally derived cosmetic ingredients and preservative free products.
At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it.
Many products contain active ingredients combined with a cream base purchased somewhere else.