Using your mask once a month is plenty to draw free radicals out of the skin helping you glow naturally.
The 50gm mineral mask container is equal to approximately 10 facial treatments.
- Clean your skin first with our Cleanser.
- Make your mask powder up with a little water or Revitalising Oil to a toothpaste consistency.
- Apply and leave to draw all the impurities out.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub Cleanser to clean out the pores and remove the clay, and dead skin cells.
- Roll the Nourishing Serum under your eyes.
- Lock all that yummy goodness in with our Intensive Night Cream to finish off and plump up your radiant glowing skin.
The ingredients of the mask are pure Aussie white clay, pink clay, red clay, and spa minerals—magnetite (which is iron), kaolin (which is a high mineral clay with magnesium), calcium, potassium, and sodium.
A Note From Kay: I am over 40 and use my Eco Night Intensive Face Cream day and night. Sebum Oil is what keeps our skin looking youthful and keeps fine lines and ailments at bay. Unfortunately, when we hit 40 our Sebum Oil is depleted to near nil. I started to notice the signs of ageing and rosacea, eventually discovering it was intrinsically linked to a lack of Sebum Oil. On investigating further, I found studies that were breaking Sebum Oil down into 12 components and matching them to elements found in nature. So far they’ve discovered the properties in Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Olive Oil—all of which I’ve used in our Night Intensive Creams and Nourishing Serum.