Using your mask once a month is plenty to draw free radicals out of the skin helping you glow naturally.
The 50gm mineral mask container is equal to approximately 10 facial treatments.
- Clean your skin first with our Cleanser
- Make your Mask powder up with a little water or Revitalising oil to a toothpaste consistency.
- Apply and leave to draw all your impurities out.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub cleanser to clean out the pores and remove the clay, and dead skin cells.
- Roll the Nourishing Serum under your eyes
- Lock all that yummy goodness in with our Intensive Night cream to finish off and plump up your radiant glowing skin.
Ingredients: The ingredients of the mask are Pure aussie white clay, Pink clay, Red clay, Spa minerals which are Magnetite which is iron, Kaolin which is a high mineral clay with magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium.
A Note From Kay: I found that selling our mask in the powder form it keeps for a long time. Activated clay (clay that has liquid added) has a short shelf life. This way your mask will last for a long time. We all sometimes buy things with good intentions, i get that so if you forget to use it, the next time you go to grab it it won’t be off or set rock solid like a activated clay can.
Eco seed to skin by SAARINEN ORGANICS
ECO, SUSTAINABLE SKIN CARE, MADE WITH PERMACULTURE GROWN HERBS AND SOLAR ENERGY.
Growing fresh herbs and flowers for our products using Permaculture principles.
Organic herbal tinctures, infusions and extractions all lovingly made on our solar-powered farm.
Using local ingredients, employing members of the community and strengthening our region.
Wyndham, Bega Valley, NSW, Australia.