Using your mask once a month is plenty to draw free radicals out of the skin, helping you glow naturally.
The 50gm mineral mask container is equal to approximately 10 facial treatments.
- Clean your skin first with our Cleanser.
- Make your mask powder up with a little water or Revitalising Oil to a toothpaste consistency.
- Apply and leave to draw all the impurities out.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub Cleanser to clean out the pores and remove the clay, and dead skin cells.
- Roll the Nourishing Serum under your eyes.
- Lock all that yummy goodness in with our Intensive Night Cream to finish off and plump up your radiant glowing skin.
The ingredients of the mask are pure Aussie white clay, pink clay, red clay, and spa minerals—magnetite (which is iron), kaolin (which is a high mineral clay with magnesium), calcium, potassium, and sodium.
A Note From Kay: Selling our mask in powder form ensures it keeps for a long time. Activated clay (clay that has liquid added) has a short shelf life. We all sometimes buy things with good intentions, I get that, so if you forget to use it, the next time you go to grab it you’ll find it won’t be off or set rock-solid like an activated clay.