Pop your Pimple Oil on those pesky pimples during the day to help dry them up. Easily kept in your pocket or bag.
Check out our Eco Pimple Care Kit and save.
Your everyday easy regime for pimples.
- Tone your face before you hop in the shower—to remove the day’s dirt and oil—by soaking a makeup remover pad and wiping all over your cool face, as when you hop in the shower all that goop on your face will be sucked into the pores and compound the problem if you don’t clean it all off first.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub Cleanser to clean out the pores.
- Tone after a shower to disinfect and close the pores.
- Always look out for under your eyes as a lot of work is done here and often neglected. I recommend our Serum.
- Wait 20 minutes for your own oil to return, only moisturise with a very light Day Cream where you feel dry, never moisturise on top of pimples.
- Apply the Pimple Oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
- Use the blackhead Steamer if you have very large blackheads that the scrub won’t move.
- Use the Pimple Mask once a month for bringing white heads to the surface.Check out our Eco Pimple Care Kit and save.
Buy the kit here Bundle and Save.
A fresh herbal infusion of our permaculture herbs, certified organic essential oils, and herbal hydrosols. Click on “additional information” to the left for the full ingredients list.
A Note from Kay: I made this recipe for a customer who just wanted to dry out a couple of pimples during the day. It was so effective that I added it to our pimple range.