Pop your Pimple oil on for those Pesky pimples during the day to help dry them up, easily kept in your pocket or bag.
We have a handy ebook you can down load to remember the regime with many more tips.
Click on the link for your free Pimple care ebook
Check out our Eco Pimple care Kit and save.
Usage Tips: Your everyday easy regime for Pimples.
- Toner your face before you hop in the shower to rid the days dirt and oil, by soaking a makeup remover pad and wiping all over your cool face, for when you hop in the shower all that goop on your face will be sucked into the pores and compound the problem if you don’t clean it all off first.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub cleanser to clean out the pores, .
- Tone after a shower to disinfect and close the pores.
- Always look out for under your eyes for a lot of work is done here and often neglected, i recommend our serum.
- Wait 20 minutes for your own oil to return, only moisturise with a very light Day cream where you feel dry, never moisturise on top of pimples.
- Apply the Pimple oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
- Use the blackhead steamer if you have very large blackheads that the scrub wont move.
- Use the Pimple mask once a month for bringing white heads to the surface.Check out our Eco Pimple care Kit and save.
buy the kit here bundle and save.
Ingredients: A fresh herbal infusion of our permaculture herbs, certified organic essential oils and herbal hydrosols. Click on “additional information” to the left for the full ingredients list.
A Note from Kay: I made this recipe for a customer who just wanted to dry out a couple of pimples during the day, it was so effective that i added it to our Pimple range.
Eco seed to skin by SAARINEN ORGANICS
ECO, SUSTAINABLE SKIN CARE, MADE WITH PERMACULTURE GROWN HERBS AND SOLAR ENERGY.
Growing fresh herbs and flowers for our products using Permaculture principles.
Organic herbal tinctures, infusions and extractions all lovingly made on our solar-powered farm.
Using local ingredients, employing members of the community and strengthening our region.
In Wyndham, Bega Valley, Nsw, Australia.