Using your mask once a month is plenty to draw everything to the surface to treat them all at once. Bundle and save
- Tone your face before you pop your mask on
- Make your powder up with a little water or pimple oil to a toothpaste consistency.
- Apply and leave to draw all your impurities out.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub cleanser to clean out the pores and remove the clay..
- Tone after a shower to close the pores.
- Apply the Pimple oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
Ingredients: We make the Mask with Australian Clays and Mineral. Click on “additional information” to the left for the full ingredients list.
A Note from Kay: I found that selling our mask in the powder form it keeps for a long time. Activated clay (clay that has liquid added) has a short shelf life. This way your mask will last for a long time. We all sometimes buy things with good intentions, i get that so if you forget to use it, the next time you go to grab it it wont be off or set rock solid like a activated clay can.
ECO, SUSTAINABLE SKIN CARE, MADE WITH PERMACULTURE GROWN HERBS AND SOLAR ENERGY.
Growing fresh herbs and flowers for our products using Permaculture principles.
Organic herbal tinctures, infusions and extractions all lovingly made on our solar-powered farm.
Using local ingredients, employing members of the community and strengthening our region.
Wyndham, Bega Valley, NSW, Australia.