Using your mask once a month is plenty to draw everything to the surface to treat them all at once.
- Tone your face before you pop your mask on
- Make your powder up with a little water or pimple oil to a toothpaste consistency.
- Apply and leave to draw all your impurities out.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub cleanser to clean out the pores and remove the clay..
- Tone after a shower to close the pores.
- Apply the Pimple oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
Ingredients: We make the Mask with Australian Clays and Mineral. Click on “additional information” to the left for the full ingredients list.
A Note from Kay: I found that selling our mask in the powder form it keeps for a long time. Activated clay (clay that has liquid added) has a short shelf life. This way your mask will last for a long time. We all sometimes buy things with good intentions, i get that so if you forget to use it, the next time you go to grab it it won’t be off or set rock solid like a activated clay can.