Using your mask once a month is plenty to draw everything to the surface and treat all at once.
- Tone your face before applying your mask.
- Make your powder up with a little water or Pimple Oil to a toothpaste consistency.
- Apply and leave to draw all the impurities out.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub Cleanser to clean out the pores and remove the clay.
- Tone after a shower to close the pores.
- Apply the Pimple Oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
We make the mask with Australian clays and minerals. Click on “additional information” to the left for the full ingredients list.
A Note From Kay: Selling our mask in powder form ensures it keeps for a long time. Activated clay (clay that has liquid added) has a short shelf life. We all sometimes buy things with good intentions, I get that, so if you forget to use it, the next time you go to grab it you’ll find it won’t be off or set rock-solid like an activated clay.