Our scrub is used on all skin types and ages, for when you use it in the shower the Jojoba wax beads will melt and moisturise, so when you hop out of the shower you don’t feel tight and dry, taking off the bad guys and leaving the good guys (aka skin cells)
- Dry and Mature (worldly) skin to remove dead skin cells,
- Pimple prone skin to remove excess oil and dirt from the pores.
Usage Tips: EVERYDAY
- Tone your face before you hop in the shower to rid the days dirt and oil, by soaking a makeup remover pad and wiping all over your cool face, for when you hop in the shower all that goop on your face will be sucked into the pores and compound the problem if you don’t clean it all off first.
- Use a small amount on your face, rubbing gently in a circular motion whilst in the shower, starting on your nose, take them up to your forehead, then down your hair line to your chin and finishing off when they are soft a light brush over the cheeks. gentle for everyday use, unlike harsh sands, nut shells or salts.
- Tone after a shower to disinfect and close the pores.
- Wait 20 minutes for your own oil to return, only moisturise with a very light Day cream where you feel dry, never moisturise on top of pimples.
- Apply the Pimple oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimplesAdditional treatments
- Use the blackhead steamer if you have very large blackheads that the scrub wont move.
- Use the Pimple mask once a month for bringing white heads to the surface.Check out our Eco Pimple care Kit and save.
Check out our Black head bundle and save.
We have a handy ebook you can down load to remember the regime with many more tips
Click on the link for your free Pimple care ebook
Ingredients overview: Our organic facial scrub cleanser is the sister product to our standard cleanser, with the addition of Jojoba wax beads.. With a large quantity of honey to sooth and citrus essential oils to clean. Certified organic oils, and a fresh herbal infusion of Saarinen Organics Permaculture grown herbs.
A Note From Kay: I (at 45) scrub every night in the shower, when I hop out I use our Nourishing Serum first under my eyes, chin and neck then lock it in with our Intensive Night Cream. I love the difference it has made in my skin tone, colour and its glow.