Our scrub is for all skin types and ages. When used in the shower the Jojoba wax beads will melt and moisturize, so when you hop out of the shower you don’t feel tight and dry, taking off the bad guys and leaving the good guys (aka skin cells).
- To remove dead skin cells on dry and mature (worldly) skin.
- To remove excess oil and dirt from the pores of pimple-prone skin.
Everyday usage tips for worldly skin:
It is so important to use a scrub regularly, to remove old skin cells that accumulate on the skin and clean out the pores. A lot of commercial scrubs have sadly used plastic beads in the past—devastating for our environment and pretty terrible for your skin too. Our Eco Facial Scrub Cleanser is jam-packed with Jojoba wax beads which melt away as you scrub in the shower, infusing Jojoba Oil into your pores, leaving your skin feeling clean, supple, and helping you glow naturally.
A Note From Kay: I (at 45) scrub every night in the shower. When I hop out I use our Nourishing Serum first under my eyes, chin, and neck then lock it in with our Intensive Night Cream. I love the difference it has made to my skin tone, colour, and glow.
Everyday usage tips for pimple prone skin:
- Tone your face before you hop in the shower—to remove the day’s dirt and oil—by soaking a makeup remover pad and wiping all over your cool face, as when you hop in the shower all that goop on your face will be sucked into the pores and compound the problem if you don’t clean it all off first.
- Scrub by using a small amount on your face, rubbing gently in a circular motion whilst in the shower, starting on your nose, take them up to your forehead, then down your hairline to your chin, and finishing off—when they are soft—with a light brush over the cheeks. Gentle for everyday use, unlike harsh sands, nutshells, or salts.
- Tone after a shower to disinfect and close the pores.
- Wait 20 minutes for your own oil to return, and only moisturise with a very light Day Cream where you feel dry. Never moisturise on top of pimples.
- Apply Pimple Oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
- Use the blackhead Steamer if you have very large blackheads the scrub won’t move.
- Use the Pimple Mask once a month for bringing whiteheads to the surface. Check out our Eco Pimple Care Kit and our Blackhead Bundle and save.
Our organic facial Scrub Cleanser is the sister product to our standard Cleanser, with the addition of Jojoba wax beads. With a large quantity of honey to soothe and citrus essential oils to clean. Certified organic oils and a fresh herbal infusion of Saarinen Organics permaculture grown herbs.