We’ve been making this blackhead steamer using ingredients from nature for over 8 years.
- You must first use our Toner to clean the dirt and oil from your face, as when your pores open in the heat of the shower all that goop will get sucked in and compound the problem.
- This wonderful blackhead facial steamer is used in the old fashioned way. Pop some herbs into a heat proof bowl, pop a towel over your head and steam your face for about 10 minutes. Ensure a gentle steam with water off the boil, not raging hot!
- The herbal water will soften the dirt in the pores.
- Scrub to soften blackheads out with our Scrub Cleanser.
- Tone a second time once you have scrubbed out the pores, this will disinfect and close the pores.
Bundle and save: Blackhead Bundle
We make it in small batches using certified organic herbs from around Australia. Click on “additional information” to the left for the full ingredients list.
Eco Seed To Skin by Saarinen Organics
Eco-sustainable skincare, made with permaculture grown herbs and solar energy
Growing fresh herbs and flowers for our products using permaculture principles
Organic herbal tinctures, infusions, and extractions all lovingly made on our solar-powered farm
Using local ingredients, employing members of the community, and strengthening our region
Wyndham, Bega Valley, NSW, Australia