SOOOOOO exciting! We’ve had our sunscreen in production for 2 years now, getting it right with courses, red tape, and stability testing. I am so proud to now offer our fabulous customers a day cream with sunscreen.
This has not been an easy task for us, though I am so very very proud that we have finally succeeded.
So we have blended the non-nano zinc dispersion into our original day cream, so you will still have the benefits of an antioxidant revitalizing day cream with added protection.
- Day cream with sunscreen means an SPF 15.
- To be worn under a hat.
- For intermittent sun exposure, not long periods.
- Use an SPF 50 plus if you are going swimming and reapply.
- Stay sun-safe, slip, slop, and slap xx
- Interestingly, studies show antibiotics can make you more photosensitive, in fact, a lot of medications do, so please be aware of medication and suncare.