Everyday Pimple Regime Usage Tips:
- Tone your face before you hop in the shower—to remove the day’s dirt and oil—by soaking a makeup remover pad and wiping all over your cool face, as when you hop in the shower all that goop on your face will be sucked into the pores and compound the problem if you don’t clean it all off first.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub Cleanser to clean out the pores.
- Tone after a shower to disinfect and close the pores.
- Always care for your under-eye area, as a lot of work is done here and is often neglected. I recommend our Serum.
- Wait 20 minutes for your own oil to return, only moisturise with a very light Day Cream where you feel dry, never moisturise on top of pimples.
- Apply Pimple Oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
- Use the blackhead Steamer if you have very large blackheads the scrub won’t move.
- Use the Pimple Mask once a month for bringing whiteheads to the surface. Check out our Eco Pimple Care Kit and our Blackhead Bundle and save.
Made with a herbal infusion from herbs that we grow on our permaculture farm—that are all about cleaning, not stripping—certified organic floral waters, witch hazel, and essential oils, all designed to clean naturally every day.
Click on “additional information” to the left for the full ingredients list.
A Note from Kay: Oily skin actually means that the body is working well, toning morning and night will help minimize the side effects of pimples in conjunction with drinking plenty of water.