We have a handy ebook you can down load to remember the regime with many more tips.
Click on the link for your free Pimple care ebook
Usage Tips: Your everyday easy regime for Pimples.
- Toner your face before you hop in the shower to rid the days dirt and oil, by soaking a makeup remover pad and wiping all over your cool face, for when you hop in the shower all that goop on your face will be sucked into the pores and compound the problem if you don’t clean it all off first.
- Scrub in the shower with our Scrub cleanser to clean out the pores, .
- Tone after a shower to disinfect and close the pores.
- Always look out for under your eyes for a lot of work is done here and often neglected, i recommend our serum.
- Wait 20 minutes for your own oil to return, only moisturise with a very light Day cream where you feel dry, never moisturise on top of pimples.
- Apply the Pimple oil during the day to help dry up pesky pimples.
- Use the blackhead steamer if you have very large blackheads that the scrub wont move.
- Use the Pimple mask once a month for bringing white heads to the surface.
Ingredients: Made with a Herbal infusion from the herbs we grow on our Permaculture farm that are all about cleaning, not stripping. Certified organic floral waters, witch hazel and essential oils all designed to clean naturally everyday.
Click on “additional information” to the left for the full ingredients list.
A Note from Kay: Oily skin actually means that the body is working well, toning morning and night will help minimize the side effects of pimples in conjunction with drinking plenty of water.