- You must first use our Toner to clean your face of the dirt and oil for when your pores open in the heat of the shower all that goop will get sucked in and compound the problem.
- This wonderful Black head facial steamer is used the old fashion way, pop some herbs into a heat proof bowl, pop a towel over your head and steam your face for about 10 minutes. Ensure that the water is off the boil so a gentle steam not raging hot
- The herbal water will soften the dirt in the pores.
- Scrub the soften blackheads out with our Scrub cleanser
- using the herbal warm water wash off the scrub.
- Tone the second time once you have scrubbed out the pores, this will disinfect and close the pores.
Ingredients: Click on all the high lighted products to see their full ingredients list.
Eco, Sustainable Skin Care, made with Permaculture grown herbs and Solar energy.
Growing fresh herbs and flowers for our products using Permaculture principles.
Organic herbal tinctures, infusions and extractions all lovingly made on our solar-powered farm.
Using local ingredients, employing members of the community and strengthening our region.
Wyndham, Bega valley, NSW, Australia